If you hate trying to set up a tarp in the wind, a pair of Skins is for you. They allow you to string up a hammock or tarp in the wind before taking them out of the flys(stuff sacks). That way, the wind is not whipping them around.
- Choose from a variety of fabrics/weights/sizes
- Sil versions of the flys may have a seam in the body of the skins.
- Drawstring at wide ends to secure
- Available in several lengths including Asym - designed specifically for the Simplicity Asym tarp
- Designed to have some overlap in the middle to ensure complete enclosure of tarp in stuff sack
- I can also make to custom sizes upon request
- Width: 4" at wide end and taper to 1.5"
- Work well with newer lightweight tarp fabrics
- If you have a bulkier tarp fabric(such as Xenon Wide or Silpoly XL), choose the Wide width
- Guyline pockets at the head/foot ends
Sold as a pair