I've been making and selling this style of Sustainment Pouch for nearly a decade. Originally designed to fit my personal ILBE Main Pack. They are based loosely on the official ones that were made for the USMC.
I've decided to expand the line to include multiple colors and a more customizable approach, similar to my other backpacking products. At the same time, I am trying to help all my customers to obtain quality gear at the lowest prices possible by avoiding selling through a third party site like Ebay.
12/9/23 - Currently I have the materials to make these in Black, Coyote, Green 483 (Olive Green) and Multicam. I am currently looking for material in the Marpat / Digital Woodland pattern, but the retail market is very sparse on this material.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss additional colors/patterns/features as I am always open to improving my products through collaboration.
Please note that these are Custom Made and are not "Official" Sustainment Pouches. I developed these on my own and make them in my shop. I've tried to use as many Mil-Spec materials (or when not available, their commercial equivalent) as possible.
- Large Size: 9 x 13 x 5 (@ 550 Cubic Inches each for a total of 1100 cubic inches)
- Rain Flap - helps prevent water from getting in zipper
- Utilizes PALS straps that are compatible with any pack that has Molle style webbing
- Webbing Handle - Allows easier carrying, more secure attachment to main pack, and additional attachment points for accessories
- Double Zipper Pulls - Easily access pouch from either direction and place pulls exactly where you want them
- Includes Weep Holes in bottom of each pouch
- Internal Zippered Pouch (see pictures) - 6" x 8" Pocket located on the back part of the pouch along the bottom. Zippered for secure storage of documents or other items
- Hang Loops (see pictures) - Hang Loop located on each side of the pouch. Useful as an attachment point for small items you want to keep handy