The Catch-All Sack is designed to accommodate all your hanging gear in one easy-to-use stuff sack. Sized to hold not only a hammock, but quilts, sleeping gear, bug nets, accessories. Works similar to a 2-ended stuff sack, but on a larger scale. Instead of packing up each piece of gear individually, simply pull the sack up over everything, cinch shut the head end, and pack away. (Picture shows Winter version in Dark Olive with 11' Hammock, Top & Under Quilts)
As always, hammock gear is ever evolving & improving. Now, Sil versions (silnylon, silpoly, xenon sil) have been redesigned to include automatic venting if desired. A narrow strip of NoSeeUm netting has been sewn down the length of the Catch-All. However, if you still want a full sil version, that is an option in the drop down menu.
Fabric choice will depend on what you are wanting to accomplish. Sil versions are waterproof, and now vented for easier air evacuation. Mesh versions are highly breathable, but can pick up debris easier. Ion is DWR treated and breathable, so water resistant, but still compresses somewhat easily.
- Available in 5 colors - Dark Olive, Coyote Brown or Charcoal Grey 1.1 oz Silnylon or .9 oz Noseeum, Black Ion (1.1 oz)
- Choose between 3 lengths - 8', 9', 10'
- Available in 2 sizes - Standard & Winter
- Standard - 13" Width
- Winter - 20" Width
- Draw cord opening at both ends
- Average Weights
- Sil or Ion Version - Standard (3.0 oz) / Winter (4.0 oz)
- Mesh - Standard (2.25 oz) / Winter (3.0 oz)