The Single Skin is similar in function to my Quick Flys (aka Snake Skins), but is a single skin set up vs the 2 part Quick Flys.
The main benefit over the 2 part setup, is that there is less fiddling with getting the 2 halves to overlap. Simply pull from one end to the other and pull drawstring closed.
- Choose from a variety of fabrics/weights/sizes
- Please note that sil skins may have a seam around the middle of the length of the skin. This allows better use of the material (i.e. keeps costs lower) and does not affect the overall function of the skin
- Drawstring at wide ends to secure tarp within flys
- Optional Pockets include one at each end. The one at the wide end will have its own drawcord, which keeps ridgeline cords from falling out. Please note that the pocket at the narrow end is long and narrow due to the limits of the small opening.
- Available by Length
Custom Lengths also available
- Width: 5" at wide end and taper to 1.5"
- Work well with newer lightweight tarp fabrics
- If you have a bulkier tarp fabric(such as Xenon Wide or Silpoly XL), choose the Wide width