The Trail Winder UQP is used primarily as an underquilt protector, but a secondary benefit is to use it as a wind/rain block for your hammock. It will help to retain some heat, block wind and rain from wetting out your hammock or underquilt.
- Made from either Calendered Ion or Argon 90 (Argon 67 and Argon 49 are options, but all colors are ordered as needed)
- Length - Available in lengths from 8' - 11'
- How to choose length - 8' maximizes weight savings and is ideal for mostly UQ coverage, while longer lengths add additional coverage for the underside of the hammock. The UQP should be shorter than you hammock length (i.e. If you have an 11' hammock, the maximum length you would want to choose is 10') For custom lengths, contact me
- Width - 55-57" (depends on starting width of fabric)
- Suspension for UQP is done in the same fashion as the Trail Winder UQ. Adjustable shock cord loops in end channels & mini biners, making it easier to make adjustments and account for stacking purposes.
- 5' section on each side is shock corded. Easily adjust how snug it is to your UQ or hammock
*** Please note if you choose a sil version (silnylon or xenon sil) to maximize your wind and rain protection, that you may also encounter increased condensation depending on the conditions in your location.
|UQP Length||Argon 90||Ion Fabric|
|8’||4.75 oz||5.65 oz|
|9’||5.25 oz||6.25 oz|
|10’||5.75 oz||6.85 oz|
|11’||6.25 oz||7.45 oz|