The Trail Winder UQP is used primarily as an underquilt protector, but a secondary benefit is to use it as a wind/rain block for your hammock. It will help to retain some heat, block wind and rain from wetting out your hammock or underquilt.
- Made from either Calendered Ion or Argon 90
- Length - Standard is 9’, but if you prefer more coverage for your hammock, longer lengths are available
- If using for under hammock coverage, the UQP should be shorter than your hammock for cinching purposes. For custom lengths, contact me
- Width - 55-57" (depends on starting width of fabric)
Modified (4/1/21)- Suspension for UQP is now done in the same fashion as the UQ. Adjustable shock cord loops in end channels & mini biners, making it easier to make adjustments and account for stacking purposes.
- 5' section on each side is shock corded. Easily adjust how snug it is to your UQ or hammock
|UQP Length||Argon 90||Ion Fabric|
|8’||4.75 oz||5.65 oz|
|9’||5.25 oz||6.25 oz|
|10’||5.75 oz||6.85 oz|
|11’||6.25 oz||7.45 oz|