Standard Square/Rectangular tarp for maximum protection from the elements short of having tarp doors
If you choose a U-Pick color(which only applies to the solid colors and not any specialty printed fabrics), these are ordered as needed from either Dutchware(Xenon Sil lines) or Ripstopbytheroll (Silpoly lines), so please verify colors and availability at their respective sites.
- Line Loc 3's standard on all tie outs (or you can opt for loops only or D-rings)
- Seam Sealing Included
- 4 Optional Side Panel Pulls (2 per side - for reference, these are centered in each quarter of the tarp panels unless you specify otherwise)
- Can easily double as a hammock tarp if you are a hanger
- Tarp comes standard with 8 tie outs (each corner and one in the middle of each side)
- On the Straight Edge version you can opt for an additional 8 tie outs that are located halfway between existing tie outs
- Cat Cut version has 2 curves on each side
- Optional Bivy attachment points are set in @ 12" from each end (please note that bivy loops are not intended to hang heavier items like water bottles, heavy lanterns, etc.)
- Reflective Guyline in various lengths
- (8) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium or Heavy Duty Titanium Stakes
- Patch Kit - Perfect for emergency repairs or there is even enough caulk that it can be used to reseal the seams if that ever needs to be done in the future. Includes small tube of silicone caulk, 12" x 12" matching fabric (custom tarps may not have quite a large piece, but will include what is available), stir stick (caulk can either be applied directly to tarp without diluting, or it can be diluted for thinner applications).
Weights will vary depending on options chosen