The Wind Haven tarp is a scaled down version of the Winter Haven. Still providing full coverage from the elements, though narrower than the Winter Haven. Its design allows the ends to be closed in "door" fashion.
- Optional Side Panel Pull Outs (if you use a Bridge Hammock, please let me know)
- Seam Sealing Included
- Width - 96”
- 10 Standard Reinforced Tie Outs*
- 2 Ridgeline Tie Outs with 3/4" Beastee D-Rings
- 4 Door Ends & 4 Door Corners with Line Loc 3s
* Note that the 12 and 13 Foot Versions will come with an additional edge tie out centered in the middle
- Length at ground is about 2’ longer than the ridgeline
- Side Panel Pull Outs (set of 4, 2 each side)
- Door Snaps
- Pole Set(s)
- Reflective Guyline in various lengths
- (8) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium or Heavy Duty Titanium Stakes
- Zing It, Flyz, Spliced Flyz or Dutchware Continuous Ridgeline
- Patch Kit - Perfect for emergency repairs or there is even enough caulk that it can be used to reseal the seams if that ever needs to be done in the future. Includes small tube of silicone caulk, 12" x 12" matching fabric (custom tarps may not have quite a large piece, but will include what is available), stir stick (caulk can either be applied directly to tarp without diluting, or it can be diluted for thinner applications).
The Optional Tarp Pole Set is for creating more livable space underneath the tarp. There are 2 versions - Exterior or Interior. The Exterior comes with 2 tarp poles, 4 Adjustable Quick Set Connectors (It does require the side panel pull outs from the below drop down menu to function). The Interior includes sleeves on the tarp and peak center clip to keep poles in place.
Weights will vary depending on options chosen