The adjustable structural ridgeline is used to set the sag of your hammock. It can be adjusted to your preferences.
The recommended length is 83% of the length of your hammock length. So, if your hammock is 128" long, then the length of the ridgeline should be 106".
- 2 inch locked brummel eyes on both ends
- One eye is fixed and the other adjustable
- Made from 7/64" Amsteel Blue Line
- 1,600 lb breaking strength for Amsteel
- Max length: 128"
- Average Weight*: .85 ounces
*All weights are an average weight based on our current production runs. At times, due to different manufacturing processes from the material supplies, these weights may change slightly.