The Trail Haven Tarp is your standard 3 season hammock tarp. Its hexagon shape allows you to cut weight with minimal coverage sacrifice.
If you choose a U-Pick color(which only applies to the solid colors and not any specialty printed fabrics), these are ordered as needed from either Dutchware(Xenon Sil lines) or Ripstopbytheroll (Silpoly lines), so please verify colors and availability at their respective sites.
- Ridgeline Tie Outs with Beastee D-Rings
- Optional Side Panel Tie Outs provide more living area
- Using trekking poles allow Tarp in "Porch Mode"
- Reinforced Tie Outs
- Multiple Widths Available
- Regular Hex Cut with straight edges has a slight cat curve applied to the angled ends to improve performance, while the catenary cut version has a 2-3" deflection on all sides
- Seam Sealing Included
- 2mm Reflective Guyline in various lengths (Does not work with Line Lock V's or Line Lock Lites (10mm version)
- Tie outs can be configured with:
Line Loc 3's (standard on my tarps, work best with 1.5-2.5mm line)
Line Lock V - Small "v" groove can hold line as small a 1mm
Line Lock Lite (10mm) - works well with line around 1.5mm)
Line Lock Lite (15mm) - lighter version of Line Loc 3's holding 2-3mm line)
- (4) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium or Heavy Duty Titanium Stakes
- Zing It, Flyz, Spliced Flyz or Dutchware Continuous Ridgeline
- Internal Ridgeline (not needed with the Dutchware continuous ridgeline or with pole sets) - Includes Connection points, a Lash It Ridgeline and 3 prusik loops for hanging light weight items under your tarp
- Patch Kit - Perfect for emergency repairs or there is even enough caulk that it can be used to reseal the seams if that ever needs to be done in the future. Includes small tube of silicone caulk, 12" x 12" matching fabric (custom tarps may not have quite a large piece, but will include what is available), stir stick (caulk can either be applied directly to tarp without diluting, or it can be diluted for thinner applications).
- The optional Tarp Pole Set is for creating more livable space underneath the tarp. There are 2 versions - Exterior or Interior. The Exterior comes with 2 tarp poles, 4 Adjustable Quick Set Connectors (It does require the side panel pull outs from the drop down menu to function). The Interior includes sleeves add to the tarp and an internal ridgeline with prusiks to keep poles in place.
Weights will vary depending on options chosen