The Trail Haven Tarp is your standard 3 season hammock tarp. Its hexagon shape allows you to cut weight with minimal coverage sacrifice.
Combining the Trail Haven with a pair of Tarp Beaks/Tarp Doors, can make it a versatile All-Seaon Tarp. Feel free to contact me for more information.
- 4 Ground Tie Outs with Line Loc 3's & 2 Ridgeline Tie Outs with 3/4" Beastee D-Rings
- Optional Side Panel Tie Outs provide more living area
- Using trekking poles allow Tarp in "Porch Mode"
- 12 & 13' lengths come with a center edge tie out if extra stabilization is needed in high winds
- Tie Outs reinforced with 200d Oxford Nylon
- Multiple Widths Available
- Regular Hex Cut has a slight cat curve applied to the angled ends to improve performance, while the catenary cut version has a 3" deflection on all sides
- Seam Sealing Included
- Reflective Guyline in various lengths
- (4) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium or Heavy Duty Titanium Stakes
- Zing It, Flyz, Spliced Flyz or Dutchware Continuous Ridgeline
The optional Tarp Pole Set is for creating more livable space underneath the tarp and attaches to the side panel pull outs. There are 2 versions - Exterior or Interior. The Exterior comes with 2 tarp poles, 4 Adjustable Quick Set Connectors (It does require the side panel pull outs from the below drop down menu to function). The Interior includes sleeves on the tarp and peak center ties to keep poles in place.
Weights will vary depending on options chosen
# Applies only to solid standard silpoly colors. Printed or non-standard silpoly options may cost more, please contact me for details