This version of the Winter Haven tarp is designed to be more compatible with hammocks that lay at a 90 Degree angle. It still features doors that are able to be closed off at the ends. The big difference is that it utilizes Silpoly XL or Xenon Sil Wide, which allows for a tarp nearly 11.5' wide and allows for more coverage perpendicular to the ridgeline.
As always, while I may have a set design, if you want to make modifications, please contact me to work out the details. With so many fabric choices available, I order the fabric for these tarps on an as needed basis. So, it will take an additional 4-5 days to receive the material.
- Length - 106" Ridgeline
- Width - @ 136”
- Optional Side Panel Pull Outs
- Optional Door Snaps
- Seam Sealing & Stuff Sack Included
- Average Weight: 22 oz
- Reflective Guyline in various lengths
- (8) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium or Heavy Duty Titanium Stakes
- Zing It, Flyz, Spliced Flyz or Dutchware Continuous Ridgeline
- Internal Ridgeline (not needed with the Dutchware continuous ridgeline or with pole sets) - Includes Connection points, a Lash It Ridgeline and 3 prusik loops for hanging light weight items under your tarp
- Patch Kit - Perfect for emergency repairs or there is even enough caulk that it can be used to reseal the seams if that ever needs to be done in the future. Includes small tube of silicone caulk, 12" x 12" matching fabric (custom tarps may not have quite a large piece, but will include what is available), stir stick (caulk can either be applied directly to tarp without diluting, or it can be diluted for thinner applications).
- The optional Tarp Pole Set is for creating more livable space underneath the tarp and attaches to the side panel pull outs. There are 2 versions - Exterior or Interior. The Exterior comes with 2 tarp poles, 4 Adjustable Quick Set Connectors (It does require the side panel pull outs from the below drop down menu to function). The Interior includes sleeves on the tarp and peak center ties to keep poles in place.
Weights* will vary depending on options chosen
*All weights are an average weight based on my current production runs. At times, due to different manufacturing processes from the material supplies, these weights may change slightly.