The Trail Bird is a tapered style tarp that maximizes coverage at the head end, where you want it most.
If you choose a U-Pick color(which only applies to the solid colors and not any specialty printed fabrics), these are ordered as needed from either Dutchware(Xenon Sil lines) or Ripstopbytheroll (Silpoly lines), so please verify colors and availability at their respective sites.
- You choose the Taper you want
- Available in 9’ or 10’ lengths (measured along the sides, as the ridgeline goes across the angle of the fabric, so is slightly longer than the sides)
- Catenary curves applied to ridgeline, head end and sides
- Line Loc 3's standard on all tie outs
- Seam Sealing & Stuff Sack Included
- Tarp comes standard with 8 tie outs (each corner, center of head and foot end, and one in the middle of each side)
- Tie outs in middle of sides are not necessary to setup, but nice for stabalization.
- Optional Bivy attachment points are set in @ 12" from each end (please note that bivy hooks are not intended to hang heavier items like water bottles, lanterns, etc.)
- Reflective Guyline in various lengths
- (6) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium Stakes
Weights will vary depending on options chosen