Please note that currently Dutchware and Ripstopbytheroll have limited supply of their wide tarp fabrics. I advise checking availability at their respective sites to make sure the color you want is available
This version of the Winter Haven tarp is designed to be more compatible with hammocks that lay at a 90 Degree angle. It still features doors that are able to be closed off at the ends. The big difference is that it utilizes either the Xenon Wide fabric from Dutch or the Silpoly XL from ripstopbytheroll, which allows for a tarp nearly 12' wide and allows for more coverage perpendicular to the ridgeline.
As always, while I may have a set design, if you want to make modifications, please contact me to work out the details. With so many fabric choices available, I order the fabric for these tarps on an as needed basis. So, it will take an additional 4-5 days to receive the material.
- Length - 106" Ridgeline
- Ground Level Length - 150"
- Width - @ 142" Xenon Wide; @ 138" Silpoly XL
- Optional Side Panel Pull Outs
- Optional Door Closure Methods
- Optional Silnylon Snow Anchors - great for winter (or beach) camping when regular stakes do not want to stay
- Seam Sealing & Stuff Sack Included
- Average Weight: 22 oz
- Reflective Guyline in various lengths
- (8) Aluminum V-Stakes, UL Titanium or Heavy Duty Titanium Stakes
- Zing It, Flyz, Spliced Flyz or Dutchware Continuous Ridgeline
The optional Tarp Pole Set is for creating more livable space underneath the tarp and attaches to the side panel pull outs. There are 2 versions - Exterior or Interior. The Exterior comes with 2 tarp poles, 4 Adjustable Quick Set Connectors (It does require the side panel pull outs from the below drop down menu to function). The Interior includes sleeves on the tarp and peak center ties to keep poles in place.
Weights* will vary depending on options chosen
*All weights are an average weight based on my current production runs. At times, due to different manufacturing processes from the material supplies, these weights may change slightly.