The Trail Winder UQP can be used as either an underquilt protector, or just as a wind/rain block for your hammock. It will help to retain some heat, block wind and rain from wetting out your hammock or underquilt.
- Made from either Calendered Ion or Argon 90
- Length - Standard is 106", but if you prefer more coverage for your hammock, longer lengths are available
- It is suggest to get the UQP shorter than your hammock for cinching purposes. For custom lengths, contact me
- Width - 55-57" (depends on starting width of fabric)
- Shock cord loops in end channels (can be shortened to your desired tension level) & mini biners for attaching to suspension
- 5' section on each side is shock corded. Easily adjust how snug it is to your UQ or hammock
- Weight will vary depending on options chosen, but average weight for standard length Ion is 6 oz, Argon 90 is 5 oz