Don't let those bugs stop you from enjoying nature.
The Mosquito Defender 360 is the answer. Works pretty much the same way as the Windbreaker Sock. It is a tube of no-see-um netting tapered at the foot end and with a drawstring head end. Works best with Hammocks with structural ridgelines, but I can also install loops along the top of the tube to suspend it from a tarp ridgeline, if you do not us a SRL.
- Tapered Foot End
- Made from .7 oz or .9 oz No-see-um netting
- Grosgrain reinforced channel at foot end
- Drawstring closure & mitten hook at head end
- Average weight starts at @ 6 ounces for the 9 ft and go up about .7 ounces for every foot.
- Length is based on hammock length, so for 11' hammock, choose 11' Length (if you have a length that falls between, size up to the closest length)
- Include your ridgeline length in the comments section, otherwise I base lengths on the 83% basis
- Comes with: Mosquito Net & Stuff Sack